Entrepreneurship Development Training & Mentoring to Entrepreneurship Development Cells in Universities & Colleges and other individuals:
Entrepreneurship has been recognized as the panacea for creating mass employment. Government of India and State Governments offer several incentives, subsidies and loans under Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) and Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (CGFT) to encourage youth, women and everyone to achieve self-employment and create further employment opportunities. PMEGP & CGF schemes provide security / collateral free loans up to INR 100.00 lakhs. We can support the EDC wings of Universities and Colleges to rightly enlighten the opportunities to the college students so that it will encourage more innovations from the campus.
We provide entrepreneurship training and mentoring focusing on:
- Young entrepreneurs – the Creative force in employment generation
- Opportunities in various industry sectors
- Role of Government in entrepreneurship development – State & Central Schemes
- Detailed processes in setting up a new business
- Banks – the driving force in entrepreneurship development
- Project Finance by Banks and VC firms
- Questions & Answers
The session inputs will benefit:
- Individuals who are looking to setup their own business.
- First generation entrepreneurs who would like to know about the financial, marketing and technology support available from Government and Banks for expansion and achieving sustenance.
- Entrepreneurs who are in the process of expanding their existing business.
- Consultants who guide and support startup ventures.
The need to take entrepreneurship:
There is every need for taking up entrepreneurship as a revolution. Next to Indian farmers, the small entrepreneurs are the major backbone to Indian economy. Self-employment generates parallel employment opportunities. Entrepreneurship is like a root sprout and everyone should nurture it for its un-prohibited growth
Benefits to the participants of our training:
- Enlightens the participants on the important opportunities in various industry sectors.
- Provides the participants first hand information on the lending institution’s approach in supporting new ventures.
- Provides first hand information from the policy regulators on the State and Central government schemes for MSE sector.
- Provides interactive platform where the participants could seek clarifications on various issues related to start-up ventures.
- Enables participants register their interest towards receiving later support in their pursuit.