I keep tweeting my thoughts and express opinions on business mundane. Twitter is my favorite platform which gives us the freedom to be socially active. I would like to share through this posting some of my tweets.
- It is ideal to increase our focus on changing customer perceptions and requirements than a mere strategy to face competitors.
- Every day review of his / her business is a big learning for entrepreneur. Personal touch in the context with customers is a big asset.
- I won’t consider IRR alone for a given project if I find an opportunity to create higher brand value for a venture as I favor long-term returns.
- Tweets are better than any news whether TV or News Paper. We can have what we want on the platter.
- We should have more BPLAN fairs by VCs to attract and encourage innovations from small cities.
- ERP application is like pillars and roof. Once deployed, it will be a big decision to replace or remove.
- When rain copulates with the earth, livelihood sprouts.
- Playing with children is a form of Yoga.
- Every small good thing inspires me and every big blow strengthens me.
- An entrepreneur who is at the brink of success should be more cautious.
- We can raise the self-esteem of our team by treating them as ‘human intellect’ than human resources or human capital.
- Business has evolved to be a bonding element in the society while insensitivity to human relations playing a major role.
- Performance failure of an employee could turn the pointer back to mentoring, recruitment, welfare, growth or HR insensitivity.
- There can’t be a better CSR effort than creating employment in the focused areas.
- One of the important welfare measures, I prefer for my team would be an exclusive incubating center to prove their individual expertise.
- Human intellect is the bonding agent in the business pyramid.
- Entrepreneur is also like a King or ruler of a country who should think and work for the common and larger benefit.
- Collective productivity and collective growth should be the tenets of leadership.
- Visionary should be like a true film director who envision and steer movie for others.
- Time doesn’t wait for any one. Our age doesn’t wait for achievements.
- The base for human development and human destruction is human intellect. The difference is the purpose of its application.
- If you are reciprocative, you are everything – responsible, mutual, accountable, professional, sensitive, and caring.
- The one luxury that is abundantly enjoyed by the poor is sleep.
- An enterprise which doesn’t define its Vision could carry the risk of making journey without knowing the destination.
- In the worldly life, that we live, anger is an important tool at times to control others encroachment on our personality.
- When you feel you are getting undeserved treatment from the God, talk to your strength.
- Recession periods are shutdown times for maintenance of organizations.
- Miscommunication is the seed for conflicts. Clarified communication is the best solution.
Will post some more sometime.