We have thousands of business opportunities to explore. However, any given opportunity has to be judged against the following aspects (not exclusive) before an investment is made.
- Experience of the promoter in the line
- Availability of expertise at the promoter’s reach
- Business gestation time i.e. time it would require to start commercial operations
- Proposed place of business and its relevance in the geography
- Required Investment
- Required rate of return
- Market scope and capabilities to market the product or service
- Government support (Loan /subsidy / Incentives / Tech support / Marketing support)
- Opportunity to grow and expand
- Competitor’s performance
- Market sensitivities with respect to pricing, technology, grade and quality.
- Commercial viability
Notwithstanding the above, I have compiled the list of some industries within the scope of INR 25.00 lakhs around.