Training – How to setup a new business?
There are different kinds of approaches among aspirant entrepreneurs during their initial momentum.
- Approach of the majority of aspirants would be that he/she would explore on their own the ways and means to turn their idea into business. As a first step they go searching for a like minded partner and then into further steps.
- Some of the aspirants who would like to play safe would talk to business consultants for advise and guidance before they invest their money.
- Some of them directly approach banks for project finance with bare idea and without any documentation.
- Some of the aspirants would remain in suspended decision while keeping their dream alive.
- A very small percentage of aspirants just go ahead setting up their new business with a gut feeling.
We are conducting a 2 day training programme which would provide answers, guidance and momentum to every aspirant who is in the mind and action of starting a new business.
=== Outline on training content ===
- How to finalize the best business idea?
- How to start a new business?
- What are the various steps to launch a business?
- How to determine a right investment?
- How to make a Feasibility Report and a Project Report?
- How to make a Project Plan?
- What are the schemes available for a security free loan?
- How to market products or services?
- What is the right path to achieve success?
- How to improve present business?
- How to build online presence for any Business?
- How to grow to be a big company?
- How to earn global identity?
=== Faculty profile ===
=== Contact ===
=== Fees ===
INR 4,000 per participant.
Lunch and two time tea is included.
=== Schedule and Duration ===
2 day training November 8-9, 2014 at Hyderabad. The venue shall be notified in the first week.
This training program aims to cover all such above questions with case study/exercise specific 2 day 16 hour session.
=== Who can attend? ===
- Anyone who intends to start a new business
- Existing business owners
- Students who would like to get knowledge of business and entrepreneurship
- Housewives who are keen to start home based businessThe sessions are covered in English with clarifications wherever so required in Telugu or Hindi.
=== Training material ===
- Notebook, Pen
- Model Project
- ReportImportant templates
=== Takeaways ===
- New Business ideas that you can immediately launch
- Clarity in Vision, Approach, and Mechanism to start a new business
- Templates that can be used in the process of setting up a new business
- Mentoring on case-to-case basis to setup a Business