Important Links for startup businesses
We have got numerous institutions in Government sector who assist in idea development to promotion of startup ideas. The services constitute:
- Geography specific potential opportunities for startup businesses
- Sample Project Reports that provide one glance understanding of chosen startup project
- Data of capital equipment suppliers
- Steps to register a startup company
- Government Schemes with details of loans, incentives and other support to startup companies
- Research, Incubation and Marketing Support to startup businesses
- Market Data pertaining to several startup opportunities
- Access to global data for export of produce
There are many more services that industry promotion institutions provide to a startup business.
Startup founders, however, would ignore the effort of research and exploration and thus work with insufficient data. Moreover, the prime focus of startup founders mostly targets loan procurement. Banking institutions in India are not startup friendly. The schemes like CGFT and its provisions are grossly under utilized owing to touch me not attitude of several bank authorities in accepting CGFT based loan applications.
Considering the above it is important that startup founders should explore various government provisions and then approach financial institutions with right documentation for loans or incentives.
The other option is to engage a consultant who would enlighten them on various related activities to setup a startup.
Here are some links that would help startup founder to explore data on some of the above aspects.
The above links are just indicative. There are many more institutions and several more URLs to explore.
You may also like to explore various pages of this blog related to government schemes, project loan process, startup business ideas, idea evaluation, entrepreneur qualities, branding, online reputation and many more business aspects. Should you need more information may please leave your comment herein. I would try to answer your queries that falls within my scope.