Every day hundreds of thoughts cross through our mind. We know the majority are involuntary ones. At times, I try to divert my thoughts to a more purposeful subject. I love to register those important thoughts on my Twitter account.
This post comprises some of my tweets. This is one way of sharing my tweets and at the same time having a backup on my blog.
- Every action of ours tantamount to meditation when it is done with devotion.
- In every walk of our life, we should involuntarily compile a risk register to consistently succeed in life.
- People who always tend to look things through negative lens also throw negative vibes.
- When your work is inspired by dreams, it can make the impossible possible.
- Product innovation reduces the burden of marketing innovation.
- When the failure frowns upon you, use the magic wand called ‘confidence’.
- Nothing is impossible to achieve through right and disciplined communication. Trade and commerce to divinity.
- Can ‘growth’ be a regular point of business agenda? Does it reflect positive or negative?
- We can eradicate pain and penury only when the world stops surviving on money.
- We care about Voice of Customer & talk about Voice of People. The consistent need, however, is advocacy to Voice of Sufferers on the street.
- We should not need an every time wake-up call to attend to the mute appeal of people under Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- Positive revolutions take place when intellectuals break their silence.
- Playing or interacting with children is a lesson to us. They help us learn many things & make us understand our weaknesses / shortcomings.
- The biggest challenge in making a project plan is drawing pragmatic sales projections.
- The temple which is built with bricks of purity and devotion is stronger than the God.
- Life is like a long drive. Inherently, both have joy, speed breaks, congestion, accident, breakdown, companion, entertainment, and more.
- The true success is not in the continuing journey of success, but one being humble through the success.
- We will feel lazy to take His name or we will ignore His prayer till we continue receiving His blessings.
I would be happy to discuss on any point if you want me to elaborate further.